Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Support my AVON WALK TEAM


I am supporting  the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer on May 31st & June 1st.
I am unable to participate in the walk this year, but  I want to continue my support of the event. We are raising as a team which will allow us to assist each other in hitting our fundraising goals.
Your contribution will help to support medical research into the possible causes of and cure for breast cancer, education and early detection programs, and clinical care and support services for women with breast cancer in communities across the country. There is a special focus on helping medically underserved women, the poor, minorities, the elderly, or those with inadequate health insurance. And much of the money granted by the Foundation goes back to the communities where it was raised, supporting everything from local grassroots programs to national organizations.
Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support..
Please donate at:
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/Chicago?px=1001798&pg=personal&fr_id=2363

Thanks Again for your support.
TJ Shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment