Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

Ettleson Hyundai in Countryside, IL Car Dealer & Service.

I took my car in to have my headlight fixed & oil changed. The headlight was out for over a week because my work schedule wouldn't allow me to bring it in before they closed except for on the weekend. Before they finished they asked if I wanted my air filters changed. I said no because it would cost me over $100.00. After I arrived home in daylight, I parked the car. Later in the evening,  I was going out with my fiance for a show. I started the car and the headlight is still out. Guess I should have checked it funny that they did enough to see that my air-filters needed changing, but they weren't focused enough to remember to replace my headlight. Well at least my oils changed but I think I'm going to have to be a little more non-trusting of people who I have work on my car.
 Thanks for the service Ettleson Hyundai in Countryside, IL

 Now I've rescheduled the service for next Saturday. Hopefully they will get it right this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment