Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Humanities greatest downfall is itself.



Exposing The Money Behind Climate Change Denial Published On September 21, 2013 | By Veruca |

Shocking!! I had no idea the depths that the denial had gone, to the point that corporations are actually paying for disinformation and erodius claims against the scientific facts of Climate Change. All just for profit........Do they even realize the damage they are doing and that future generations that will be denied even the simplest enjoyments we now have?!
This truly makes me sad and hurt. I have faith in God. I have strong confidence is science and technological advancements. But this just makes me very upset that once again Humanities biggest rival to it's survival....is itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment