Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My resurrection request to Ben & Jerry's


What flavor do you want resurrected?

Dublin Mudslide.

 Tell us a little about why you like this flavor?

EVERYTHING! I love absolutely everything about this combination of flavors! When I first discovered it, it was all I ever purchased. I even moved away from my other favorites. But then diet issues came up and I had to restrain myself.  Now St. Patricks Day is coming up and I am Craving the delicious flavors.
 The thing that I loved the most about this particular flavor is that it was always easy to eat. Most of the Ben & Jerry's when you purchase it and store it in the freezer, you have to wait a few minutes for it to thaw a little before eating. With Dublin Mudslide it was still soft even after being in the freezer. I could always get a full spoon of delicious goodness, without having to strain or bend the spoon to get it. I knew this was because of the Liquor content of the ice cream. Making it unique from all the other flavors.
Please, if only for the Holiday of the Irish, bring it back. Please. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm on a mission to bring back Dublin Mudslide. I was hoping maybe you'd want to help! It's a two-tier plan...

    1. Get lots of people to fill out the request form
    2. Plan a social media frenzy once we have about 1000 followers #DublinMudslide

    ReplyDelete