Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Female version of Penis Envy

Tonight a friend of mine, a girl and she is a friend on Facebook and I know her from work, told me about how she had seen a young blonde woman, about her age, driving a muscle car that she would love to have. See that particular car has always given her a little hotness down in her nether region.  She said that it worried her that she was turned on by such a thing, seeing a woman driving a car she likes and it made her excited.
  I told her it was nothing to be ashamed or worried about. She was just having the female version of penis envy. She saw another woman with something she wanted. Not unusual, a simple fact. I see guys everyday with something I want, but I can't have it. Penis Envy. Women get the same thing.  In this case she saw a car that another woman had and was turned on and she wanted that car.
  Which when you think about it.....a car is very similar to a man's penis. It is very strong and hard when it's turned on. It makes women excited when it drives by them. And it can come really fast when pushed to the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment