Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Deadpool - The Merc With A Mouth. - Posting from comiXology.

From Facebook Notes by Tj Shields on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 4:06p


Deadpool - The Merc With A Mouth. - Posting from comiXology.


I've been a Deadpool fan since I first read "The Circle Chase" 4 issue series. Since then I have been hooked on the character and following his comics where ever he goes. When he had his own series in Marvel, I was in heaven! His #1 issue(guest appearance by Alpha Flight Sasquatch) was the first comic I have EVER read that made me laugh out loud. I was heartbroken when they took him out and replaced him with Alex Hayden in Agent X, though Gail Simone's run with the characters was CLASSIC!! I was so re-leaved when Deadpool and Cable came out and have enjoyed many hours of reading his guest appearances in other comics as well.
Then to my delight and joy Marvel embraced the hilarity of Wade Wilson and gave Deadpool not just one...... but 4 series(Deadpool, Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool:Team up, and Deadpool Corps.) Plus a great 5 part series in "Suicide Kings"(SO FRIGGIN FUNNY!!) and not to mention his recent appearance in Spider-Man (BEST SNAPS FIGHT EVER!!). 

I love Wade Wilson and I hope he never dies, though I would like to see him re-imagined in the Ultimate Universe. Personally I was a little disappointed that he was done as a Mutant Hating Cyborg Merc.
Let's hear what the rest of you think. If your not a fan yet, check out the links to find out more about this amazing character and how you can start reading and laughing at him.

MY OWN RENDITION OF THE TITLE OF DEADPOOL - Deadpool - Wade Wilson, The Crimson Comedian, The Regeneratin' Degenerate,The Merc With A Mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment