Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A DREAM


From Facebook Notes by Tj Shields on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 9:16pm


A DREAM




I dreamed a dream 
a beautiful may flower glowing in the dawn sunlight
dew glistened on its pedals
she sways in the gentle breeze
Surrounded by soft green grass, the ground swells just to be near.
The trees bow to her magnificence, allowing the sun to feed her.
I see her and long to be near.
Wanting to touch her softness.
Needing to smell her sweetness.
I dreamed a dream 
but now that dream is gone from my mind.
I search now for you and can't find you.
the trees have withered.
the grass is gone and the ground is spoiled.
The sun doesn't shine and all is darkness.
I dreamed of you my Beautiful May Flower of Love.
Why Can't I find you now?


I'm a hunter of peace and love. On a quest for the elusive mayfly known as Love. we are searching for a place where we can live our lives in peaceful days. With no wars, no killing and no stealing, a place  that isn't run by fear. A place where people can live and actually trust other human beings. - Vash the Stampede

No comments:

Post a Comment